To access a ACCELERATED NETWORKS router (for example: DSL CPE AND DSLAM ) you need the corresponding login data and IP address. If you do not know the IP and login information of your router, you will find them in the ACCELERATED NETWORKS Router Manual. In case you don't have a manual or don't feel like searching for the data, you can easily use the following login guide.
- 1. Select your ACCELERATED NETWORKS model
- 2. ACCELERATED NETWORKS login guide
Select your ACCELERATED NETWORKS router
Login Guide for ACCELERATED NETWORKS
- Click HERE to automatically detect the IP of your router. The IP detection tool will try to find your router IP and after some seconds you will see a link. Click on this link and you will be forwareded to your router login page
- Now you see 2 fields where you can enter the router username and router password.
- The most common default username/password combination for ACCELERATED NETWORKS routers is sysadm and anicust.
- Enter the username and password, click on the login button and now you should have access to the user interface of the router.
The username/password combination doesn't work ? Then try the following method...
If you know the model name/ID of your ACCELERATED NETWORKS router then select your device from the dropdown list below. You will be forwarded to our login guide for your device ( including user manuals etc.).
Select your device
Common username/password combinations for ACCELERATED NETWORKS routers
We have compiled a list of the most common username/password combinations for ACCELERATED NETWORKS routers. Try the different combinations to log in. Often one of the listed combinations works.
These methods don't work for me and I still not get access to my ACCELERATED NETWORKS router!
Nothing helped and you don't have access to your router? Then you can do a factory reset. In most cases you can perform a factory reset by pressing a small button on the back of your ACCELERATED NETWORKS router for about 10-20 seconds. Afterwards your ACCELERATED NETWORKS router lights up and needs several minutes to reset the settings. Because of the factory reset your ACCELERATED NETWORKS router loses the connection to all other connected devices and some devices have to be reconnected to the router after such a reset. If you are unsure, you should consult an expert to help you set up the router again.