To access a Shenzhen Ogemray Technology router (for example: 3E32 ,GWF-1C04 or GWF-1M01 ) you need the corresponding login data and IP address. If you do not know the IP and login information of your router, you will find them in the Shenzhen Ogemray Technology Router Manual. In case you don't have a manual or don't feel like searching for the data, you can easily use the following login guide.
- 1. Select your Shenzhen Ogemray Technology model
- 2. Shenzhen Ogemray Technology login guide
Select your Shenzhen Ogemray Technology router
Login Guide for Shenzhen Ogemray Technology
- Click HERE to automatically detect the IP of your router. The IP detection tool will try to find your router IP and after some seconds you will see a link. Click on this link and you will be forwareded to your router login page
- Now you see 2 fields where you can enter the router username and router password.
- Sometimes you can find the router login data on the back of the router. Alternatively look into the manual that can be found here: Manual of your router.
- Enter the username and password, click on the login button and now you should have access to the user interface of the router.
The username/password combination doesn't work ? Then try the following method...
If you know the model name/ID of your Shenzhen Ogemray Technology router then select your device from the dropdown list below. You will be forwarded to our login guide for your device ( including user manuals etc.).
Select your device
Shenzhen Ogemray Technology Router Manuals
3E32 - Manual
GWF-1C04 - Manual
GWF-1M01 - Manual
GWF-2C1T - Manual
GWF-3C - Manual
GWF-3C1T - Manual
GWF-3M05 - Manual
GWF-M05 - Manual
GWF-PA07 - Manual
These methods don't work for me and I still not get access to my Shenzhen Ogemray Technology router!
Nothing helped and you don't have access to your router? Then you can do a factory reset. In most cases you can perform a factory reset by pressing a small button on the back of your Shenzhen Ogemray Technology router for about 10-20 seconds. Afterwards your Shenzhen Ogemray Technology router lights up and needs several minutes to reset the settings. Because of the factory reset your Shenzhen Ogemray Technology router loses the connection to all other connected devices and some devices have to be reconnected to the router after such a reset. If you are unsure, you should consult an expert to help you set up the router again.