To access a Compal Broadband Networks router (for example: CG6640A ,AP7465CE or CH7465CE ) you need the corresponding login data and IP address. If you do not know the IP and login information of your router, you will find them in the Compal Broadband Networks Router Manual. In case you don't have a manual or don't feel like searching for the data, you can easily use the following login guide.
- 1. Select your Compal Broadband Networks model
- 2. Compal Broadband Networks login guide
Select your Compal Broadband Networks router
Login Guide for Compal Broadband Networks
- Open your browser (on desktop or mobile) and enter 192.168.0.1 (this is the most common default router IP for Compal Broadband Networks routers according to our database) in the address bar to access admin panel of your router.
- Now you see 2 fields where you can enter the router username and router password.
- The most common default username/password combination for Compal Broadband Networks routers is randomly generated and randomly generated.
- Enter the username and password, click on the login button and now you should have access to the user interface of the router.
The username/password combination doesn't work ? Then try the following method...
If you know the model name/ID of your Compal Broadband Networks router then select your device from the dropdown list below. You will be forwarded to our login guide for your device ( including user manuals etc.).
Select your device
Most common login IPs for your Compal Broadband Networks router device
For example, if you want to change the security settings of your Compal Broadband Networks router, you need the router IP address. Hardly anybody knows their router IP, because you only need it in rare cases. Often you can find it on the back of your Compal Broadband Networks router or in the manual. If you can't find the IP anywhere, you can try the IP addresses from the list below. One of them should lead you to the login page of your Compal Broadband Networks router.
|Common Router IP|
Common username/password combinations for Compal Broadband Networks routers
We have compiled a list of the most common username/password combinations for Compal Broadband Networks routers. Try the different combinations to log in. Often one of the listed combinations works.
|randomly generated||randomly generated|
|on a sticker on the router’s case||on a sticker on the router’s case|
Compal Broadband Networks Router Manuals
These methods don't work for me and I still not get access to my Compal Broadband Networks router!
Nothing helped and you don't have access to your router? Then you can do a factory reset. In most cases you can perform a factory reset by pressing a small button on the back of your Compal Broadband Networks router for about 10-20 seconds. Afterwards your Compal Broadband Networks router lights up and needs several minutes to reset the settings. Because of the factory reset your Compal Broadband Networks router loses the connection to all other connected devices and some devices have to be reconnected to the router after such a reset. If you are unsure, you should consult an expert to help you set up the router again.